Only one word to describe your leaving
Eli - I remember one day when I pushed the right button (sorry I cant remember what that button was), but it elicited you to say to me "F U"!!! It was priceless.
I hate for this to be what I remember you by, but you said it, and laughed... like it even caught you by suprise!
Anyway, you will be horribly missed for your knowledge, perspective, and yes... your personality!
There is only one word I have to describe what your absence will mean....
watch this video to see what that is:
Cheers, and good luck!
Steve
I hate for this to be what I remember you by, but you said it, and laughed... like it even caught you by suprise!
Anyway, you will be horribly missed for your knowledge, perspective, and yes... your personality!
There is only one word I have to describe what your absence will mean....
watch this video to see what that is:
Cheers, and good luck!
Steve

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home